ARTICLE 12: SENTRILOCK® LOCKBOX SERVICES AUTHORIZED USER RULES
- Lockbox System is the SentriLock® Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox Series System and includes, but is not limited to, the Lockbox, SentriSmart and SentriConnect.
- Lockbox is the Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox supported by the Lockbox System.
- Authorized User or User is a real estate licensee or licensed appraiser who subscribes to the Lockbox System and executes an Authorized User Agreement with CVR MLS.
- SentriSmart™ is the mobile application that allows Authorized Users to perform lockbox and Lockbox System functions from compatible mobile devices.
- SentriConnect™ is a managed access system that allows an Authorized User to grant time-limited access to a Lockbox.
- DR (Designated REALTOR®)/Participant as defined under Article 3, Section 3.1 of the CVR MLS Rules and Regulations.
- CVR MLS is the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Person is an individual or an entity.
- Property Key means the property key or property access codes or credentials used to access the property.
←Back to the Table of Contents