CVR MLS Rule Changes Log
- Section 4.7 - Listing Compliance: Revised to reflect mandatory NAR language regarding submission of listing data accuracy.
- Section 4.11 – Fair Housing: Revised to reflect mandatory NAR language regarding reporting process for any potential fair housing violations in listing data
- Article 9 - Compliance and Enforcement Procedures: Revised to reflect mandatory NAR language.
- Section 9.3 - Authority to Impose Sanctions: Revised to reflect mandatory NAR language regarding sanctions for compliance violations.
- Section 9.4 - Notice of Violation: Revised to include NAR mandatory compliance process for multiple violations
- Section 9.5 - Multiple Violations: Revised to include NAR mandatory compliance process for multiple violations
- Section 9.6 - Notice of Fine: Revisions to accommodate new NAR multiple violations process.
- Section 9.7 - Violation Review Hearings: Revised to reflect mandatory NAR language.
- Article 2 - Definitions Added a Sold Non-MLS definition
- Section 3.6 – CVR MLS Forms: Defining Standard Forms and Prohibited Use of CVR MLS copyrighted forms
- Section 5.6 – Incomplete/Inaccurate Information: Requirement of documentation for non-tax or non-jurisdictional sources, specifically addressing square footage
- Section 5.6.2 – Identification of Square Footage Source: Specifically addresses documentation required when use of square footage sources other than tax data
- Section 5.29(c) – Duplicate Listings: Allowing new construction listings to enter duplicate listings for single family and lot/land
- Section 5.37 – Sold Non-MLS Listings: Parameters for Sold Non-MLS listings.
- Article 16 - Clarification language to include appraisal reports as statistical reports
- GLOBAL - Change from MATRIX to CVR MLS or MLS System
- Article 2 - Definitions: Public Marketing added
- Section 5.1 – Listings Subject to CVR MLS Rules and Regs: Listing submission language updated to confirm to NAR’s Clear Cooperation rule
- Section 5.9 - Office Exclusive: Addition of NAR mandatory Clear Cooperation language
- Article 2 – Definitions: Updates and clarifications
- Section 4.6 – Password Use: Updated for Clareity release
- Section 5.1 – Listings Subject to CVR MLS Rules and Regs
- Clarification language
- Progressive fine imposed for late listing submission to align with 5.9 Clear Cooperation Language
- Section 5.1.2 – Coming Soon: Removed restriction on advertising; clarified language
- Section 5.7.2 – Adjacent Lots: Clarification language
- Section 5.8 – Virtual Tours, Photos: Clarification language
- Section 5.9 – Office Exclusive: Addition of NAR mandatory Clear Cooperation language; imposition of progressive fine
- Section 5.10 – Delayed Showing: Clarifying language on what constitutes a violation
- Section 5.14 – Listing Price Specified: Clarification language
- Section 5.23 – Listing Changes: Clarification language
- Section 5.29 – Listing Duplication: Clarification language
- Section 5.30 – New Construction: Clarification language
- Section 5.31 – Auction Properties: Clarification language
- Section 7.13 – Reporting Cancellation of Sales: Clarification language
- Section 9.4 – Notice of Violation: Clarification language
- Section 9.6.1 – MLS Fine Waiver: Road Rules class waiver
- Section 12.2.3 – User Restrictions: Clarification Language
- Sections 12.2.8 and 12.2.13 – Lockbox: Audit language/return request
- Sections 12.2.14 - Clarification on what constitutes a violation
- Article 16 - NAR required language
- Fine Chart - Updated with fine language and frequent fines
- Global - Withdrawn to Temp Withdrawn
- Global - Vendor to Technology Provider
- Section 5.9 – clarified process for Office Exclusive, Exempt or Delayed Entry listings
- Section 5.26 – Repealed
- Section 5.30 – expanded rules for new construction listings to align with new construction sales process.
- Section 12 – updated for SentriLock conversion
- Global change to change lockbox references to SentriLock
- Appendix B – updated to clarify above rules changes