Listings displayed pursuant to IDX shall contain only those fields of data designated by the MLS. Display of all other fields (as determined by the MLS) is prohibited. A Participant’s IDX display may not make available for search any of the following information:
a. The compensation offered to other MLS Participants.
b. The type of Listing agreement, i.e., exclusive right to sell or exclusive agency.
c. The Seller’s and occupant’s name(s), phone number(s), or e-mail address(es).
d. Instructions or remarks intended for cooperating brokers only, such as those regarding showings or security of listed property.
e. Expired and withdrawn listings
- Section 11.1 Authorization
- Section 11.2 Participation
- Section 11.2.1 IDX Site Accessibility
- Section 11.2.2 Use of IDX Listings
- Section 11.2.3 Internet and Address Display
- Section 11.2.4 Criteria for Excluding Listings
- Section 11.2.5 Requirement to Refresh IDX Listing Information
- Section 11.2.6 Unauthorized Distribution
- Section 11.2.7 Required Disclaimer
- Section 11.2.8 Comments and Automated Valuation Models (AVM)
- Section 11.2.9 Contact Information Requirement
- Section 11.2.10 Co-mingling of Listings
- Section 11.3 Display
- Section 11.3.1 Restricted Content
- Section 11.3.2 Manipulation of Listing Content
- Section 11.3.3 Listing Firm Identification
- Section 11.3.4 Subscriber IDX Display
- Section 11.3.5 Information Source Acknowledgement
- Section 11.3.6 Restriction of Use
- Section 11.3.7 Restricted Listings
- Section 11.3.8 Other Restricted Information