The right of a Participant’s VOW to display MLS Listing Information is limited to that supplied by the MLS(s) in which the Participant has participatory rights. However, a Participant with offices participating in different MLSs may operate a master website with links to the VOWs of the other offices.
Subject to the provisions of the VOW Policy and these Rules, a Participant’s VOW, including any VOW operated on behalf of a Participant by an AVP, may provide other features, information, or functions, e.g. Internet Data Exchange (“IDX”).
Except as otherwise provided in the VOW Policy or in these Rules, a Participant need not obtain separate permission from other MLS Participants whose Listings will be displayed on the Participant’s VOW.
CVR MLS prohibits the electronic display of other Participants and Subscribers listings outside the context of the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) and Virtual Office Website (VOW) policies and rules.Article 10: VIRTUAL OFFICE WEBSITE “VOW” POLICIES
- Section 10.1 VOW Defined
- Section 10.2 MLS Listing Display
- Section 10.3 Retrieval of Data
- Section 10.4 Contact Information Requirement
- Section 10.5 MLS Listing Information Security
- Section 10.6 Internet and Address Display
- Section 10.7 Comments and AVM’s
- Section 10.8 Responsibility to Maintain Accurate Information
- Section 10.9 Requirement to Refresh MLS Listing Information
- Section 10.10 Limitation of Use
- Section 10.12 Criteria for Excluding Listings
- Section 10.13 MLS Notification Requirement
- Section 10.14 Participant Accountability
- Section 10.15 Restricted Information
- Section 10.16 Manipulation of MLS Listing information
- Section 10.17 Disclaimer Requirement
- Section 10.18 Co-Branding of MLS Information
- Section 10.19 Information from Other Sources
- Section 10.20 License Agreement Required