CVR MLS will vend SUPRA I-Box Lockboxes and administer Key leases for Participants and Subscribers of CVR MLS, South Central Association of REALTORS® MLS (SCAR MLS) and the CBRAR PS. All CVR MLS and CBRAR PS Participants and Subscribers are eligible to lease a Supra lockbox key, subject to submissions of letters of good standing, execution of a lease agreement with CVR MLS and SUPRA and the payment of all required fees.
Limited Access E-key Only Service
a. Licensed pest control inspectors affiliated with a CVR MLS Service Provider Company may lease a SUPRA Limited Access E-key. Limited Access E-key holders must obtain an access code from the Listing Agent in order to enter a property. Listing Agents are not required to authorize limited E-key access.
Sharing of Limited Access E-keys is strictly prohibited. Any sharing of a Limited access E-key or entry for a purpose other than a termite inspection is considered unauthorized access and a default under the term of the CVR MLS Service Provider User Agreement. CVR MLS Service Provider Limited Access E-key service may be terminated for non-payment of applicable fees and/or unauthorized use or sharing of E-keys.
Requirements: A Pest Control Company that desires access to SUPRA Limited Access e-Key service must submit proof of VDAC licensure and Quality Pro certification; a completed CVR MLS Service Provider application and Service fee. Once a Pest Control Company has been approved for limited access e-Key service, licensed inspectors affiliated with the Pest control Company may obtain a limited access E-key by executing a CVR MLS Limited Access e-Key application, a SUPRA limited access E-key agreement and payment of the activation fee.
b. Un-licensed assistants employed by CVR MLS Participants and/or subscribers may lease a SUPRA Limited Access E-key. To obtain access unlicensed Assistants must complete an application signed by the CVR MLS Participant, execute a SUPRA Limited Access e-Key agreement with SUPRA and pay all activation and user fees.
Rev 3/16ARTICLE 12: SUPRA Lockbox and Keyholder Rules
- Section 12.1 Definitions
- Section 12.2 SUPRA Lockbox and Key Services
- Section 12.2.1 Lockbox Ownership
- Section 12.2.2 License to Use
- Section 12.2.3 Use Restrictions
- Section 12.2.4 Refusal to Issue Key and Other Actions
- Section 12.2.5 Security of Lockbox Key and Property Key
- Section 12.2.6 Lost or Stolen Key
- Section 12.2.7 Audit and Inspection
- Section 12.2.8 Violations Related to Ethics Complaints and Arbitration Requests
- Section 12.2.9 Fines and Penalties
- Section 12.2.10 Designated REALTOR® and Key Holder Responsibilities
- Section 12.2.11 PIN and Shackle Code Requests
- Section 12.2.12 Action to Enforce
- Section 12.2.13 Authorization Requirement
- Section 12.2.14 Costs and Fees
- Section 12.2.15 Resale of Lockboxes
- Section 12.2.16 Proper Use of Key System
- Section 12.2.17 Multiple Keys