For as long as Holder shall have an activated Key, the Designated REALTOR® shall maintain supervisory authority over Holder. Holder shall be actively engaged in the real estate profession as defined by the National Association of REALTORS®.
a. Holder shall maintain an active, valid Virginia real estate license or appraiser’s licenses.
b. Holder agrees acknowledges that they are liable for all duties, responsibilities, and obligations consistent with use of the Key and lockbox service.
c. Holder shall promptly notify CVR MLS or SCAR should they cease to hold an active, valid real estate or appraiser’s license.
d. Holder shall comply with all Rules and Regulations and Policies for use of Lockbox and Key.
e. Holder shall keep CVR MLS advised in writing of their current address at all times. Address changes shall be reported to CVR MLS or SCAR within three (3) days.
f. Should Holder transfer ownership of the Lockbox(es) to another authorized individual, Holder shall immediately notify CVR MLS in writing of the transfer and identify by serial number and shackle code the box(es) involved.
- Section 12.1 Definitions
- Section 12.2 SUPRA Lockbox and Key Services
- Section 12.2.1 Lockbox Ownership
- Section 12.2.2 License to Use
- Section 12.2.3 Use Restrictions
- Section 12.2.4 Refusal to Issue Key and Other Actions
- Section 12.2.5 Security of Lockbox Key and Property Key
- Section 12.2.6 Lost or Stolen Key
- Section 12.2.7 Audit and Inspection
- Section 12.2.8 Violations Related to Ethics Complaints and Arbitration Requests
- Section 12.2.9 Fines and Penalties
- Section 12.2.10 Designated REALTOR® and Key Holder Responsibilities
- Section 12.2.11 PIN and Shackle Code Requests
- Section 12.2.12 Action to Enforce
- Section 12.2.13 Authorization Requirement
- Section 12.2.14 Costs and Fees
- Section 12.2.15 Resale of Lockboxes
- Section 12.2.16 Proper Use of Key System
- Section 12.2.17 Multiple Keys